23 | London | Astrophysics | StarKid | Takarazuka | Theatre | Music | Languages | Pretty Women | Comics | Canucks (+ Habs + Hawks)
Marvel | The Hobbit | Doctor Who | The Good Wife | Assassin's Creed
Catherine Tate | Tom Hiddleston | Aidan Turner | Karen Gillan | Cote de Pablo | Julianna Margulies | Darren Criss | Robert Downey Jr. | Meryl Streep
« If you think women are crazy you’ve never had a dude go from hitting on you to literally threatening to kill you in the time it takes you to say “no thanks.” »
Kendra Wells (via belle-de-nuit)
Well this is fucking surreal
(Source: mysharona1987, via rawrrawrraygor)
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
I wanted to draw some fanart so I drew Xephos from the Yogscast- because I am way too emotionally invested in the comings and goings of various YouTube-based Minecraft series.
Once upon a time I read about Xephos having glowing blue eyes and a sword that cuts through space and I got into those ideas 100%. I love ‘em.
« It is dreadful when something weighs on your mind, not to have a soul to unburden yourself to. You know what I mean. I tell my piano the things I used to tell you. »
Frédéric Chopin (via petrichour)
1/1128 older »
then fucking act like it